Carpet Cleaners Ealing offers access to a range of quality cleaning solutions to private individuals and commercial customers. We cover a variety of general and specialised requirements in an efficient and affordable fashion. Whether you need a one off treatment for sofas, rugs and upholsteries at home or a reliable fixed schedule for your office or establishment carpet cleaning needs, rest assured we have the right service at the right price. We have made it our business to provide a professional standard cleaning service which delivers exceptional results in all instances. Our technicians are skilled and experienced in all aspects of professional carpet cleaning so nothing is left to chance. All of our services are carried out using industry certified systems to ensure best results without risk of damage. Households and businesses can also turn to us for a selection of convenient and inexpensive additional options available as standalone or in combination with other services we offer. Read on for details on what we have in store for you.
Brief description of our main services
- Carpet Cleaning – a professional cleaning solution at a very reasonable price. The cleaning process is safe and suitable for all types of natural and synthetic fibre carpets and rugs. The equipment we use is industry grade which means excellent stain and odour removal without risk of mechanical damage to fibres. The service can be performed safely and effectively on a regular basis. Prices starting at just £22!
- Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning – when you need to take care of more delicate fabrics and materials such as sofa finishes and upholstered furniture, we can offer our specialised sofa & upholstery cleaning service as an excellent solution. The cleaning process is safe on a variety of fabrics and materials (except leather) and doesn’t affect dimensions or colour fastness of fabrics being cleaned.
- Mattress Cleaning – maintain good bedroom hygiene with our professional mattress cleaning service. We are able to clean effectively on all sides of the mattress and remove stains and odours. The process delivers long lasting hygiene you can see and feel as opposed to other superficial treatments.
More services to choose from
In addition to our mainstream services, we are also able to organise and carry out a variety of convenient additional options available separately or in combination with other services for even better value for money.
- Freshen up exterior property features with our highly effective driveway and patio cleaning. The process is carried out using professional grade jet wash which removes all dirt, grime, residue and organic built up from a variety of surfaces and materials.
- Get your home or office ready for use after renovations, extensions and construction projects with our fully comprehensive after builders cleaning service, it can be modified to suit individual needs and/or to include many additional options.
- We can keep your workplace clean, fresh and welcoming with our professional office and commercial cleaning service which is available as one off or on a regular basis.
Skilled and experienced cleaners – outstanding results
Because we know what customers expect and require of a professional cleaning solution for their home or business we have made sure we deliver precisely that. This is made possible by working with skilled and experienced technicians who have undergone extensive in-house training to make them even better at what they do. Furthermore, all staff are trained to use industry grade cleaning systems (equipment, materials and products) safely and efficiently in order to yield consistent, high standard results without risking damage to surfaces and materials being cleaned. Use of professional cleaning systems reduces time and resource waste. This in turn makes our services more affordable for customers and more environmentally friendly.
Why professional cleaning works
Professional cleaning treatments are specially designed to provide certain advantages which are otherwise out of the question when using conventional or homemade cleaning methods. Some of these advantages are more technical while others purely practical. Here are some things to consider when deciding whether or not professional cleaning is for you:
- By having skilled and experienced cleaners handle these chores you save time and effort. In this day and age finding time and energy for the things and people you love is precious so don’t spend it cleaning.
- Professional cleaning delivers much better results than any other alternatives. In many cases, specialised cleaning solutions are the only way to clean safely and effectively certain materials, surfaces and fabrics.
- Specialised cleaning maintains better indoor hygiene for longer as the process is quite comprehensive and carried out by experienced technicians who know their work well.
- Use of professional cleaning services means you don’t have to sacrifice valuable storage space in favour of bulky equipment and the endless array of cleaning products and supplies. Reclaim your closets and storage rooms and use them for what you really need.